Kennewick, Wash. – Major remodel work is complete and multiple adjacent Trios Medical Group provider practices have moved into a transformed space at the Trios Care Center at Chavallo Complex, located at 7211 W. Deschutes Ave., Suite B in Kennewick. Several of the providers were previously located elsewhere in the complex, while some are new additions to complement the facility’s existing specialty base.
The Chavallo remodel marks another milestone toward improved patient access and streamlined operations for Trios Health. It brings specialty practices formerly housed in separate suites into a single space with centralized patient registration and waiting areas—for simpler patient navigation as well as more efficient staffing and provider partnering opportunities. Specialties and providers in the newly centralized practice include:
- Endocrinology (Marco De Santis, DO and Amy Carter, ARNP-FNP)
- Family Medicine (Tracey Bryant, PA-C; Hazel Gavino, MD; and
H. Lorena Mayuga, MD)
- Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine (Madhu Sahai, MD)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (David Morrison, MD)
- Pediatrics (Gwen Gavino, MD and Roman “Ray” Gavino, MD)
- Women’s Health (Pam Anderson, ARNP).
All of these providers can now be reached by calling 509-221-6930. For more information about Trios Medical Group provider practice and service locations, visit www.trioshealth.org/Locations.