See Next class offering is April 2018
Course Fee: $35.00
Babysitting is more than just a way to earn a few dollars...it is a serious responsibility. This workshop is for the current or aspiring babysitter who needs to learn the basics of managing infant and child behavior and safety. Upon successful completion, participants will receive a completion card that can be shown to prospective clients.
This workshop covers:
- Age appropriate behavior for children and babies
- Basic first aid and safety
- CPR for children and infants
- How to relieve an obstructed airway for a choking child or infant
- Stranger and telephone safety.
Two forms are required for participation:
Please bring snacks, lunch and a babydoll for practice.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
By registering for the class, participants acknowledge full understanding and agreement with the cancellation/refund/class transfer policy as outlined below.
- Class may be cancelled for any reason 7 days prior to class date for a refund of class fees. Please note a $15 processing fee will be assessed for each cancelled transaction.
- Full refunds are given when classes are cancelled by the instructor due to insufficient enrollment, overbooked enrollment or inclement weather.
Class Transfer Policy:
- We will be happy to accommodate class transfer requests at least 2 business days prior to the class date.