This class is FREE and offered by Trios Health to better improve patient outcomes following total joint replacement surgery.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare for the surgery
- What to expect during and after surgery
- To recognize and prevent possible complications and help you stay active after surgery.
NOTE TO ATTENDEES:
- You are encouraged to bring your coach with you to this class, as well as your total joint handbook.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- The class is free, but pre-registration is required. Please fill out the online form to reserve your space, and be sure to include your coach in the number of attendees box, if they will be accompanying you.